I know it's only January, but I'm so over winter. Friends and family out in BC have been complaining about snow, and I understand that they have had a lot, and it's wet, and the area isn't prepared to handle it. Yadda, yadda.
At least you guys can go outside already! The warmest it's been here in over a month is -19C/-3F. Throw in wind chills keeping us well below -30C/-22, dipping down to -54C/-65....well, I'm done. My van isn't running right now - battery needs a jump. The hubby jumped it on Sunday, then turned it off too early, and it's just too cold to bother doing it again right now. So I take his car. Which reminds me WHY we have a van - 3 kids sitting that close together, packed like sardines with their winter coats, it's just not that fun.
This winter is cold, dark (where is my prairie sunshine? where the heck is it already??) and windy. I've upped my omega-3 supplements. Which is helping, provided I take them before breakfast and coffee. Otherwise, the coffee/fishy burps that result are not pretty at all. gak
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment