Sunday, April 29, 2007

morning deliciousness

Hey, minds out of the gutter, I'm not talking about *that*. I am a lady, so won't be sharing those details. Today at least.

What I am talking about is the wonderful wakeup of a small bunch of kids climbing into bed to snuggle. Granted, one has already moved in during the night, but the arrival of the other two children is such a lovely moment. Well, provided it does happen closer to 8 am than 7 am. Closer to 7 is a touch less wonderful. Three small, snuggly bodies climbing in to snuggle close, whisper secrets and give hugs and kisses. You just can't beat that - especially if it happens at 8:45! I just can't think of a better way to start the day, while still maintaining this blog's G rating. ;)

3 comments:

Mo the Mama said...

okay,
I was thinking more cinnamon buns than snuggles from kids...yes I have a bit of a problem...Mind you we do have a family bed, so all night snuggles are our happy times.

Baby-Mama Runner said...

When we had our third child the only other AP type family we knew gave my hubby very specific instructions on how to hold onto his pillow at night so it wouldn't get stolen by who ever was in the bed with us. Now I just keep extra pillows by the bed so I can grab one as needed!

Tammi said...

I have that every morning except is is not children but the cats. Your sounds much better. Hopefully one day.