Tuesday, March 13, 2007

get me a velour tracksuit...

because that's all I need to round out my new role as "soccer mom". I have the minivan, I carry the coffee mug, and as of tonight, I have the child in soccer.

Signed up the boy for the soccer season tonight. How fun! He's very excited. I just hope the snow melts soon, and the grass dries up, otherwise my clean hands loving little boy will be covered in icky, gooey mud. hee hee.

4 comments:

holmgirl said...

I'm gonna be a soccor mom too! That is, if we get A's registration in on time!!! We even have the cleats.

Bonniebean said...

Hey Kristen (I "upgraded" my blogspot stuff and now B and I lost our separate "identities - it's me, tiglet/cheryl). I did leave GCM. It's complicated. Everything is fine - I feel *much* better! But I do miss you (and several others). I was a wimp and didn't say goodbye. And then - when I wished I had, it was too late. Would love to email with you. Find me at http://www.avo.alaska.edu/contact.php?contactid=48 and we can email. I would really like that. For the last few days, I've been contemplating how to leave you a message on your blog that said the things I wanted to say. I haven't been to *my* blog in months and months - funny that I checked it tonight!

Mo the Mama said...

Soccer in our town would be mud wrestling/slippy sliding...

BL said...

(Heya Tiglet - I remember you. :-))

Isn't mudwrestling part of the point? LOL