Michelle, my friend (only one here) is due to have her baby any day now. Her third. Her 2 girls are both a bit older than my kids. She's currently at 3 cms. I'm really hoping she goes into labor late tonight. Why? Because I'm going to watch her girls while she's at the hospital with her DH. So if she goes into labor tonight, Rob will be home tomorrow so I won't be home with 5 kids under age 4 at once! So, really, it's all about me. :) I know she's also getting anxious to be done, this is actually the longest she has been pregnant, both of her girls were early.
It's strange having a local friend again! She calls to chat...I kind of forget how to do that with someone who isn't long distance. Speaking of calling, I should give her a call pretty quick to check in.
Michelle's hubby knows what gender the baby is, but she doesn't. I don't know how he hasn't let it slip, or how she hasn't dragged it out of him yet!
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment