I've got some sort of head cold/flu thing right now. I'm achy, have been feverish, and am just ill in general. Blah.
In any case, I've had time to sit and ponder over the last couple of days a bit, because I have no energy. This can be both good and bad.
Good: I was really ready for Sunday School this morning. I really like the new book I'm using for curriculum. I'm really glad that we may have picked up a new family with 3 young children.
I really love seeing my kids interact well together. They can be so loving and sweet to each other.
Running a yard sale isn't too hard when you live on my street. Traffic is steady, and it's nice to clear out some junk...I mean treasures.
Less than great: running a yard sale is a bad idea when your husband isn't home. Otherwise, your 4 year old can get stuck on the toilet for an undetermined amount of time waiting for you to come wipe her up. There will be tears.
My kids don't always play well together. There can be tears.
My inlaws (parents in law in particular) have managed to frustrate me yet again. There might be tears.
Seriously though, they are going to Disney with my SIL, BIL and their kids at Christmas. Nice. Yet, they don't even so much as send a card when my middle child turns 4. To use an expression I don't particularly care for, WTF? Wait, make that WTH, I should keep this G-rated. Is it wrong that this bothers me? I mean, they haven't even called us since we got home from vacation, yet they told us that they miss us. Funny way to show it, if you ask me.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You mean WTF doesn't stand for "what the flip?" :shifty
Yeah, that would hurt...
I hope your body heals well, and soon...
Miss you. :)
XO
Post a Comment