Saturday, June 10, 2006

home yet again

This has been a tiring week. S'toon with the kids. Children's festival was good, if cold and windy outside. The kids loved the show. Norah got a mosquito bite that went bad AND a bad reaction to some citrus. So I now have another kid on antibiotics. Isaac had a bad bout of constipation, but that passed (so to speak). Ruby now has 2 teeth. Tonight was a bbq at the church for the 75th anniversary. It's 7:30, I'm tired, and 2 kids are sleeping. I want to clean my house and have some wine. But there isn't any in the house. Oh well.

At least we didn't get the Norwalk virus...things could always be worse.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Norwalk is pretty bad. I don't know if I'd rather have sick kids or sick parents... Just not both at the same time.

Maggie said...

I hope they're feeling better!