My poor little guy. Hurt again. Broken finger. And from tripping while walking down our hallway! Just walking along, minding his own business...and wham! As soon as he stood up, I knew it was broken...Rob couldn't even look at it, he just turned green. Off to the ER we went. What a little trooper Isaac is. He let the doctor poke and prod his finger without much complaint at all. The doc was sure it was only a sprain, given how Isaac let him move it. Did x-rays anyhow. Thank goodness - because there was the break, plain as anything on the x-ray. Pretty gross actually. He got a splint and then I took him to the hospital cafeteria for lunch (since this happened as we were getting ready for lunch). A woman from our church works in the caf, and she brought Isaac a popsicle. That made his day. :)
So Isaac has managed to do in less than 4 years something that Rob and I have yet to do in our combined 60+ years of life - break a bone. What can I say, he is talented!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment